A Rare Glimpse

Sunday, September 19, 2004

A great day for a hike

Went on a 3 hour hike yesterday north of K-town with a bunch of Navs ppl. Great day for it too, since it was sunny, clear, and cool. At some points though, it seemed like the hike was going to go on forever! :) But it was a much needed time to think, get to know some ppl, and get exercise! I find though that on a hike, I can't go at too fast a pace...otherwise, I can't talk, pay attention to the rocks/roots in the ground, and try to take in my beautiful surroundings all at once! I really enjoyed the hike and would want to do it again! I was SO hungry afterwards that the hot dogs and potato salad tasted EXTRA good. He he.

Navs meeting tonight was excellent...SO many ppl came out! Dan's house is literally filled to the brim with students! No room for growth...so pray for our group, the student leaders, froshies, and the year ahead! We're going to have to upgrade our Christmas gift, to a bigger house! he he. Anyways, Navs Ontario-wide Fall retreat next weekend! Can't wait to see everyone!